Welcome to my A2 media blog

Welcome to my A2 media blog.
My name is Gavin Fraser (0245). I am part of Group 1 along with Alice Cahill (0130), Kayvon Nabijou (0610) and Mahalia John (0345).

You can navigate my blog using the right hand side column where you will find:
Some information about me
My post labels including 'A2 Production', 'A2 Prelim' and 'A2 Research and Planning'
A live link to The Latymer School Music Video Blog
The blog archive of all my posts

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.

Music Video



Digipak

Digipak
Album Digipak // Top-left to bottom-right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover

Website

Click Image to open Pilgrim's website in a new tab

Monday 8 December 2014

Music Video - Second Cut


We started a new sequence for this second cut of the video, dragging over only what we needed from the original composition so that the timeline was less cluttered and easier to work with. It was mainly me and Kayvon that worked on this cut. We stuck to the list of improvements that Mahalia and I had made and went through shot by shot, replacing clips and changing where they cut. 

There were some parts where we experimented a bit with different shots and didn't stick to the list but we still didn't want to spend too much time on the process as we wanted to get our second cut finished so that we could look through it as a whole and see if there were any major problems that needed rectifying. For example, after watching the second edit through, we all agreed that the final part of the video after the bridge was too slow and that we needed faster cuts to create a faster pace. 

The sequence for our second cut

No comments:

Post a Comment