Welcome to my A2 media blog

Welcome to my A2 media blog.
My name is Gavin Fraser (0245). I am part of Group 1 along with Alice Cahill (0130), Kayvon Nabijou (0610) and Mahalia John (0345).

You can navigate my blog using the right hand side column where you will find:
Some information about me
My post labels including 'A2 Production', 'A2 Prelim' and 'A2 Research and Planning'
A live link to The Latymer School Music Video Blog
The blog archive of all my posts

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.

Music Video



Digipak

Digipak
Album Digipak // Top-left to bottom-right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover

Website

Click Image to open Pilgrim's website in a new tab

Monday 8 December 2014

Album Cover - Final Design


This is our final album cover design. We think it creates a mature, but not too serious, image for the band. The composition of the photograph is interesting and has depth as well as an earthy colour scheme that makes Kayvon stand out as the band's frontman. The background texture is interesting and gives the cover a very indie feel. The text stands out well from the background thanks to the shadow, which we have made more interesting by overlaying another texture on it. The design isn't cluttered but creates a very distinct identity for the band and is very indie.

We can now use elements from this in our website design. For example, we are putting the text that we used in this design at the top of every page as it creates synergy and reinforces the band's image.

No comments:

Post a Comment