Welcome to my A2 media blog

Welcome to my A2 media blog.
My name is Gavin Fraser (0245). I am part of Group 1 along with Alice Cahill (0130), Kayvon Nabijou (0610) and Mahalia John (0345).

You can navigate my blog using the right hand side column where you will find:
Some information about me
My post labels including 'A2 Production', 'A2 Prelim' and 'A2 Research and Planning'
A live link to The Latymer School Music Video Blog
The blog archive of all my posts

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.

Music Video



Digipak

Digipak
Album Digipak // Top-left to bottom-right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover

Website

Click Image to open Pilgrim's website in a new tab

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Publicity Shots

 
 
 
These shots were taken during our second shoot (Wednesday 12th November). Our friend, Alex Reid, is an experienced photographer so we asked her to help us during the shoot. She and Mahalia worked together taking photos and directing me, Kayvon and Alice. We want to use these photos on our website and possibly in our digipack. We were also thinking about our album cover and hoped to use one of the shots in the artwork. This meant we had a rough idea about what band image we wanted to create. We experimented with serious photos as well as fun poses and expressions to reflect the themes behind our music video. This is just a small selection of the many photos that we took. They are my personal favourites and show all of the different ideas that we were going for. Overall, I am very happy with how the shoot went. We got some really nice shots that, with some editing, could be used for our album cover, in our digipack or on the website. As a group, we will decide which ones we like best and how we will use them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment