Welcome to my A2 media blog

Welcome to my A2 media blog.
My name is Gavin Fraser (0245). I am part of Group 1 along with Alice Cahill (0130), Kayvon Nabijou (0610) and Mahalia John (0345).

You can navigate my blog using the right hand side column where you will find:
Some information about me
My post labels including 'A2 Production', 'A2 Prelim' and 'A2 Research and Planning'
A live link to The Latymer School Music Video Blog
The blog archive of all my posts

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.

Music Video



Digipak

Digipak
Album Digipak // Top-left to bottom-right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover

Website

Click Image to open Pilgrim's website in a new tab

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Costume, Hair and Make-Up: Gavin


Performance: George Ezra, Dan Croll

Performance


I wanted to look smart but not as smart as Kayvon as he is the frontman of the band and needs to stand out. We decided on a white shirt with dark blue skinny jeans and addidas trainers. I also wore some wristbands as this is fairly typical of indie artists and the Reading Festival wristband may be recognised by members of the target audience who also went to the festival, giving them something else to relate to. My make-up is simple and quite subtle, covering imperfections in my skin and bringing out my eyes and eyebrows. My hair is short and fairly simple as indie bands don't normally have particularly crazy hairstyles.

Props


I am wearing a white t-shirt with a print on it, black jeans, blue addidas trainers and wristbands. This look is very casual and simple, while the print on the t-shirt stops it from being boring. My make-up and hair are the same as in the other setups.

Publicity Shoot


I am wearing a dark navy jumper with an aztec pattern across the chest with black skinny jeans and addidas trainers. This is quite a simple look but the pattern adds interest to the outfit. Pattern jumpers are also fairly typical in indie music. My make-up is the same, making my skin look clear and bringing out my eyes. My hair is the same as the other setups.

Publicity Shoot (Alternative)
  

I am wearing a grey paisley shirt with black skinny jeans and blue addidas shoes. This is a different look to the jumper but it is equally typical of the indie genre and is smart without being too formal. I prefer it to the jumper as it looks nicer against the grey background and is a bit more subtle. My hair and make-up are the same.

Publicity Shoot (Second Alternative)


I am wearing a white t-shirt with a blue open shirt over it, dark skinny jeans and brown shoes, as well as the same wristbands that I wear in the other setups. This is a casual but indie look that is quite summery. The colours match Alice's costume for this setup and the whole look is more casual that Kayvon's, making him the focal point of all the images. My hair and make-up are the same as all the other costumes.

Superhero: Batman


No comments:

Post a Comment