Welcome to my A2 media blog

Welcome to my A2 media blog.
My name is Gavin Fraser (0245). I am part of Group 1 along with Alice Cahill (0130), Kayvon Nabijou (0610) and Mahalia John (0345).

You can navigate my blog using the right hand side column where you will find:
Some information about me
My post labels including 'A2 Production', 'A2 Prelim' and 'A2 Research and Planning'
A live link to The Latymer School Music Video Blog
The blog archive of all my posts

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.

Music Video



Digipak

Digipak
Album Digipak // Top-left to bottom-right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover

Website

Click Image to open Pilgrim's website in a new tab

Friday 21 November 2014

Fourth Shoot: Tuesday 18th November

The studio was booked from 7:00 to 12:30. Since none of us had any lessons or other commitments during this time, we got there for 7:30, since we had plenty of uninterrupted time to get a lot done. We were only filming prop shots, meaning we were working with an empty set for the entire day and had very few lighting changes. This saved us a lot of time. We filmed the hula hoop, twister, jenga, slinky, nintendo, monopoly and money shots. We changed the colour of the background for each different shot as planned to make the music video more interesting and help give each one a sense of individuality.

Filming the jenga shots
We are pleased with most of the shots that we got. We may reshoot one or two but we will definitely be able to use a lot of the footage and even the shots that we don't like are useful because we can include them in our edit until we get better clips to help us see how the video is looking overeall.

No comments:

Post a Comment