Welcome to my A2 media blog

Welcome to my A2 media blog.
My name is Gavin Fraser (0245). I am part of Group 1 along with Alice Cahill (0130), Kayvon Nabijou (0610) and Mahalia John (0345).

You can navigate my blog using the right hand side column where you will find:
Some information about me
My post labels including 'A2 Production', 'A2 Prelim' and 'A2 Research and Planning'
A live link to The Latymer School Music Video Blog
The blog archive of all my posts

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.

Music Video



Digipak

Digipak
Album Digipak // Top-left to bottom-right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover

Website

Click Image to open Pilgrim's website in a new tab

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Target Audience

Our primary target audience is indie fans. Our secondary target audience is 16-24 year olds. Our tertiary target audience is anyone else not within that age bracket who listens to music.

Typical indie fans
We decided to think about what was actually achievable for our video. We realised that it would be much better if we tried to keep it fairly simple and so we decided to think about what genres have simple videos. We decided that we would have a mostly performance-driven music video set entirely in a studio so that we could have a consistent feel and quality.

We found that music videos for songs by indie bands are often set in a studio. We included many examples of these kinds of videos in our steal-o-matic (see seperate post). This is what made us decide to do an indie song and this decision in turn dictated what our target audience would be.

Typical 16-24 year old music fans

No comments:

Post a Comment