Welcome to my A2 media blog

Welcome to my A2 media blog.
My name is Gavin Fraser (0245). I am part of Group 1 along with Alice Cahill (0130), Kayvon Nabijou (0610) and Mahalia John (0345).

You can navigate my blog using the right hand side column where you will find:
Some information about me
My post labels including 'A2 Production', 'A2 Prelim' and 'A2 Research and Planning'
A live link to The Latymer School Music Video Blog
The blog archive of all my posts

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.

Music Video



Digipak

Digipak
Album Digipak // Top-left to bottom-right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover

Website

Click Image to open Pilgrim's website in a new tab

Wednesday 16 July 2014

My Costume

Describe or list the specific costume/look you are aiming for
 
As I have said in my previous post, I will be wearing a blazer over a t-shirt with rolled up sleeves, skinny jeans and boots. All of these will be black. George Daniel, (the drummer in the video), has his hair tied back in a ponytail. My hair isn't long enough to do this so I will probably just have it spiked up a bit or have something interesting done to it. In general, I am going for the indie, casual look.
 
Do you have the items you need or are you planning to beg/borrow? Is there anything that may need to be bought?
 
I don't have most of the clothes that I need. All I have is a black t-shirt but even this may not be suitable as it is old and doesn't look very good. I don't have black skinny jeans, boots or a black blazer. I'm fairly certain that we should be able to find people who would be willing to lend me the boots and the jeans but the blazer may be harder to find and possibly may need to be bought.
 
 George Daniel (my character)

No comments:

Post a Comment