Welcome to my A2 media blog

Welcome to my A2 media blog.
My name is Gavin Fraser (0245). I am part of Group 1 along with Alice Cahill (0130), Kayvon Nabijou (0610) and Mahalia John (0345).

You can navigate my blog using the right hand side column where you will find:
Some information about me
My post labels including 'A2 Production', 'A2 Prelim' and 'A2 Research and Planning'
A live link to The Latymer School Music Video Blog
The blog archive of all my posts

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.

Music Video



Digipak

Digipak
Album Digipak // Top-left to bottom-right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover

Website

Click Image to open Pilgrim's website in a new tab

Monday 25 November 2013

Tracking - The Hobbit

Links to the Facebook page and Youtube channel for The Hobbit on the official website 

An article on The Metro website about Ed Sheeran writing a song for The Hobbit

An article on The Independent website showing people the trailer for The Hobbit

 A youtube search for the film, showing trailers and behind the scenes production vlogs. There is also a super-cool review of a lego set based on the film.
 A stage in the 'treasure hunt' posted by the official facebook page of the film.

The Hobbit is on a plane. It's in New Zealand which is where a lot of the film was shot.

There was a live hangout on Youtube/Google+ where people could ask Peter Jackson, Evangeline Lilly and Richard Armitage questions about the film. See separate post for more.

This was built in Bucharest, Romania. It is raising awareness of the film's release.




No comments:

Post a Comment