Welcome to my A2 media blog

Welcome to my A2 media blog.
My name is Gavin Fraser (0245). I am part of Group 1 along with Alice Cahill (0130), Kayvon Nabijou (0610) and Mahalia John (0345).

You can navigate my blog using the right hand side column where you will find:
Some information about me
My post labels including 'A2 Production', 'A2 Prelim' and 'A2 Research and Planning'
A live link to The Latymer School Music Video Blog
The blog archive of all my posts

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.

Music Video



Digipak

Digipak
Album Digipak // Top-left to bottom-right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover

Website

Click Image to open Pilgrim's website in a new tab

Sunday 10 November 2013

Papadopoulos and Sons - Research 1


Papadopoulos and Sons is an independent British film, written and directed by Marcus Markou. Released in 2012, it was hugely succesful despite having a small budget. It is a great example of how a small budget can be used effectively to distribute a film.

Set in London, this film tells the story of Marcus Papadopoulos, a vastly rich businessman who makes a bad investment, loses everything, and is forced to re-open an old fish and chip shop with his family his brother. Reluctant at first to come to terms with what has happened, he eventually realises that money is not important and begins to apprectiate things like family.

Reviews were the film were fairly average. Generally, it was described as a feel-good film with charm and character. It received a 6.2 out of 10 on IMBD and 3 out of 5 stars from The Guardian.

No comments:

Post a Comment