Welcome to my A2 media blog

Welcome to my A2 media blog.
My name is Gavin Fraser (0245). I am part of Group 1 along with Alice Cahill (0130), Kayvon Nabijou (0610) and Mahalia John (0345).

You can navigate my blog using the right hand side column where you will find:
Some information about me
My post labels including 'A2 Production', 'A2 Prelim' and 'A2 Research and Planning'
A live link to The Latymer School Music Video Blog
The blog archive of all my posts

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.

Music Video



Digipak

Digipak
Album Digipak // Top-left to bottom-right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover

Website

Click Image to open Pilgrim's website in a new tab

Sunday 17 November 2013

Film Industry Case Study 3 - The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

UK Release Date: 13th December 2013

Production Company: MGM

Distributor: Warner Bros.

Budget: $250,000,000

Nationality: USA and New Zealand

Type of Production: High concept Hollywood Blockbuster

Connection with Other Films: 2nd film in 'The Hobbit' series. Sequel to 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey'. Part of the follow-up trilogy to 'Lord of the Rings'.

Director: Peter Jackson

Star Names: Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Orlando Bloom, Richard Armitage, Cate Blanchett, Ian Mckellen, Andy Serkis, Stephen Fry, Billy Connolly, Sylvester McCoy

Plot Summary: Bilbo and his crew need to travel through a scary forest and then find a secret door in a mountain that leads to a big dragon before stealing it's gold and escaping.

Target Audience: Fans, of all ages, of The Lord of the Rings or of The Hobbit. Fans of thrillers and big-budget Hollywood films. Fans of any of the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment